COMPLETE LIST OF PICK UP LINES!
These aren't meant to be used, they are just for a laugh. Girls
don't like when guys use "lines" on them, and guys feel
stupid using them. Just read them for the sake of entertainment,
and maybe use them once in a while for a good laugh.
1. Is your father a thief? Because he stole all the stars out of
the sky and put the glitter in your eyes. Never use this one, way
2. How about we go back to my room and have some pizza and sex?
What's the matter, you don't like pizza?
3. How about you and me, we go back, and get out of these wet clothes.
[Said after licking the tip of your finger, and touching it to your
clothes, and then their clothes.]
4. Kiss me if I'm wrong, but is your name Urkel?
5. Call them over using your pointer finger and smiling -- "If
I could make you come with just one finger, imagine what I could
do with my whole body."
6. Is that a mirror in your pocket, 'cause I can totally see me
in your pants.
7. Are you a runner? Because you've been running through my mind
all night. -- cheesy, never use this line.
8. Nice shoes, wanna @#%!?
9. It's hard to imagine what it must be like having to walk back
all the way across campus after fraternity parties like these. Have
you ever seen the upstairs?
10. Is your dad a boxer, because you're a total knockout.
11. Just what I thought, made in heaven. [Said after looking at
the tag on the back of their shirt.]
12. I thought Very Fine only came in bottles.
13. Do you have a quarter, I told my mother I'd call home when I
fell in love.
14. Do you like Chinese food? Great, wanna dance?
THE LINES GUY'S USE WHEN THEY ARE TRYING TOO HARD
The Pathetic Student:
You have to talk to me, it's taken me all night to get the nerve
to walk over to you.
The Meathead approach:
Hey, are you a model? (simple, so he can remember it)
The Frat Boy:
Help me win a bet, my friends bet me that you wouldn't have dinner
with me Saturday night. (Friends at the corner of the bar, cheering
Don't you hate guys that use lines?
Didn't anyone ever tell you that you look like Cindy Crawford?
(said to a blond)